Strategic Account Manager (Entry to Mid-Level) – Pennant IPS Division (North America)
Who we are
Pennant is a leading, worldwide provider of ILS software and services including technology-based training solutions to the Defence, Aerospace, Space and safety critical industries. Our range of products and services are exported around the world to assist current and future generations of operators and maintainers.
The Pennant IPS software and services division assists companies with logistics support analysis, asset maintenance, product lifecycle and technical documentation software. We provide software and services for organizations that need to develop and manage engineering data and business critical documentation compatible with industry specifications and standards.
Pennant is seeking an entry to mid-level Strategic Account Manager to support the Global teams with 3 – 5 years’ combined experience in technology, customer account and program management. This candidate will be responsible to support lead inquires, provide customer support, coordinate and execute extensive proposal responses, generate additional leads, and support the teams integrated program schedule.
- You are self-sufficient. You are self-driven to the result.
- You like to be challenged. You strategically think about the result, with the ability to multitask and change direction in a moment’s notice.
- You enjoy traveling the virtual globe. You like a flexible schedule to work with colleagues and customers around the world.
- You are empathetic. You can uniquely communicate with others in order to provide exceptional customer service.
- You enjoy creative writing. You can articulate a response that allows the reader to gain interest in our technology and services.
- You love technology. You love and are fascinated by cutting-edge software.
- You are naturally curious. You don’t stop with the obvious but instead think about what might happen in the extreme cases. You constantly ask questions and dig deeper to learn more.
- You never stop learning. You constantly want to know more. Maybe it’s about software, maybe it’s about other topics – doesn’t matter. You are hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and you can show us how you have used that to improve yourself.
- You work hard and play harder. Your determination allows you to enjoy your job as much as your personal life.
- Exceptional communication skills
- 3 years experience in customer account management
- Proficient in creative writing
- Extensive knowledge in the complete Microsoft Suite
Experience with the following will be highly regarded:
- Program Management
- Knowledgeable in software technology
The Strategic Account Manager will provide support to multiple teams based in the US, Canada, UK and Australia with customers globally, therefore there will be flexible work from home schedule.
Preference would be that the candidate reside in the US, but applicants from all locations welcome to apply.
Negotiable, based on experience and skill set.
For the opportunity to become part of a dynamic team apply now to: info-IPS@pennantplc.com