Designed specifically to deliver interactive computer based training for equipment operators, system maintainers and certification-based training, Skills MyClass provides:
- Management of students and courses
- Self-paced courses with no exams, or scored exams
- Instructor managed training whereby exams are scored and student progress monitored
- Student reports and certificates
Skills M5 is a complete, online Learning Management System that enables the rapid creation and distribution of online courses and provides advanced student management.
Skills M5 enables you to address the five key aspects of training development:
- Analyze student and task requirement
- Design the course outline
- Develop engaging, interactive courseware
- Conduct the training
- Evaluate both the student and the courseware
Skills M5 is SCORM-compliant, meaning content will display and behave the same on Skills M5 as it will on other SCORM-compliant Learning Management Systems.
What’s more, it integrates with our S1000D solutions (often used in defense, aerospace and heavy industry). This allows training developers to re-use technical content that is stored within an S1000D repository (like our R4i Common Source Database). This means training developers and technical writers can use the same base content, saving days of content creation and re-entering data.
Skills M5 is made up of two components – Skills Studio for the development and authoring of courses, and Skills MyClass for student and course management.
FIND OUT MORE
For detailed benefits of utilizing Skills MyClass, Contact us for a demonstration.