The other “S Series” specifications that are supported by R4i and OmegaPS software Tools and Consulting Services.
- SX000i – S-Series ILS Specifications – www.sx000i.org
S-Ten-Thousand-i, as it is known is the International guide for the use of the S-Series Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Specifications.
- S2000M – Material Management – www.s2000m.org
Was originally released in 1981 as an AECMA standard. Issue 6.0 released in 2015 introduced XML messages. V6.1 has an interface to S1000D in work.
- S3000L – Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) – www.s3000l.org
The S3000L Specification goal is to establish an optimized maintenance concept at reasonable costs during the products lifecycle. (Refer also to GEIA-0007 at the bottom of the page)
- S4000P – Preventative Maintenance – www.s4000p.org
Was originally released in 2005 as ASD S4000M, and moved to ASD S4000P in 2013 as an AECMA standard. Issue 6.0 released in 2015 introduced XML messages. V6.1 has an interface to S1000D in work.
- S5000F – In-service Data Feedback – www.s5000F.org
The S5000F Specification goal is to allow improvement of products over whole life-cycle, based on product use. Compile data to provide insight to produce better and more supportable products.
- S6000T – Training Analysis and Design (Not SCORM) – www.s6000T.org
The S6000T Specification goal is to define all levels of requirements and design data necessary to support Product Training Development.
- SAE GEIA-STD-0007 – LSAR – www.sae.org/standards/content/geiahb0007/
The GEIA-0007 (like S3000L) identifies the required engineering and logistics product data that is documented in the database during the development and acquisition of an asset (large piece of equipment) or systems.
Although 0007 (as it is fondly known) is not an S-Spec, it is a Standard that customers also take a look at when they are reviewing the S3000L specification.