Who we are:
Pennant is a leading, worldwide provider of ILS software and services including technology-based training solutions to the Defence, Aerospace, Space and safety critical industries. Our range of products and services are exported around the world to assist current and future generations of operators and maintainers.
The Pennant IPS software division assists companies with logistics support analysis, asset maintenance, product lifecycle and technical documentation software. We provide software and services for organizations that need to develop and manage engineering data and business critical documentation compatible with industry specifications and standards.
Pennant is seeking a Software Tester with more than five years’ software experience (combined in software development and/or testing), to join the Pennant Team in Brisbane. The Pennant software products utilize XML based technologies (XML, XSLT, XSL-FO), .NET, IIS and SQL databases. For this position, a positive attitude and an aptitude for working within a rapid software development environment are equally important, as you will be required to collaborate with the software developers and consultants.
- You love tech. You love and are fascinated by cutting-edge software.
- You are naturally curious. You don’t stop with the obvious but instead think about what might happen in the extreme cases. You constantly ask questions and dig deeper to learn more.
- You are empathetic. You help put the friendly in user friendly software.
- You are a pleasant person to work with and can teach, learn and share knowledge.
- Develop test artefacts (test plans, test scripts both manual and automated) for the R4i S1000D Suite of products
- Undertake the testing of installations and upgrades of new releases prior to packaging a software release
- Customer Support Management
Mandatory Skills Required
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Software Tester/ Quality Assurance position
- Proven experience with release and change management
- Proven experience developing test plans and test documentation
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with WinForms Apps
- Experience with .Net Web Apps
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps/TFS
Experience with the following will be highly regarded:
- Knowledge of implementing and designing automated build and test environments
- Previous experience as a Software Developer
- The development, testing, support and consulting teams are based in Brisbane Australia, but there will be flexible work from home options.
- We do not accept temporary visa applications.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or have a full permanent residency
- Please respond via Seek to be considered for this role.
Negotiable, based on experience and skill set.
For the opportunity to become part of a dynamic team apply now to info-IPS@pennantplc.com
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**