Project Administrator / Junior IT Project Manager – Pennant IPS Division (Brisbane or Melbourne)
Who we are.
Pennant is a leading, worldwide provider of ILS software and services including technology-based training solutions to the Defence, Aerospace, Space and safety critical industries. Our range of products and services are exported around the world to assist current and future generations of operators and maintainers.
The Pennant IPS software and services division assists companies with logistics support analysis, asset maintenance, product lifecycle and technical documentation software. We provide software and services for organizations that need to develop and manage engineering data and business critical documentation compatible with industry specifications and standards.
Pennant is seeking an entry to mid-level Project Administrator / Junior IT Project Manager to support the Global teams with 3 – 5 years’ combined experience in developing project documentation including schedules and delivering to customers in a virtual environment. This candidate will be responsible to support all current and future business projects through development of project documentation including planning, schedules, reporting; providing input into tender and bid responses; and following through for the project management delivery of all projects.
- You are self-sufficient. You are self-driven to the result.
- You like to be challenged. You strategically think about the result, with the ability to
multitask and change direction in a moment’s notice.
- You enjoy traveling the virtual globe. You like a flexible schedule to work with colleagues and customers around the world.
- You are empathetic. You can uniquely communicate with others to provide exceptional customer service.
- You never stop learning. You constantly want to know more. Maybe it is about software, maybe it’s about other topics – doesn’t matter. You are hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and you can show us how you have used that to improve yourself.
- You work hard and play harder. Your determination allows you to enjoy your job as much as your personal life.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Collaborating with project team members, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Highly skilled in managing paperwork associated with programs and projects.
- Experience in analysing data associated with projects, ad hoc reporting on project outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- The ability to manage project scope, timeline, budget, and quality.
- The ability to understand customer requirements, concerns, and politics.
- The ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable in software technology
- Previous experience in rolling out software and services contracts.
The Project Administrator / Junior IT Project Manager will provide support to multiple teams based in Australia, US, Canada, and UK with customers globally, therefore there will be flexible work from home schedule.
Negotiable, based on experience and skill set.
For the opportunity to become part of a dynamic team apply now to – firstname.lastname@example.org