CONTRACT Senior iOS Application Developer – Pennant Australasia (Brisbane, Australia)
Who we are:
Pennant is a leading, worldwide provider of ILS software and services including technology-based training solutions to the Defence, Aerospace, Space and safety critical industries. Our range of products and services are exported around the world to assist current and future generations of operators and maintainers.
The Pennant IPS software division assists companies with logistics support analysis, asset maintenance, product lifecycle and technical documentation software. We provide software and services for organizations that need to develop and manage engineering data and business critical documentation compatible with industry specifications and standards.
Pennant is seeking a Contract Senior Software Engineer with more than seven years’ experience (3 ore more on application development), to commence development on a new software application and integrate into our existing product suite. The Pennant software products utilise XML based technologies (XML, XSLT, XSD), XCode, swift and SQL databases. For this position, a positive attitude and an aptitude for rapid software development are equally important, as you will be required to collaborate with other software developers to integrate existing technology into a mobile application.
- You love tech. You love and are fascinated by cutting-edge software.
- You are naturally curious. You don’t stop with the obvious but instead think about what might happen in the extreme cases. You constantly ask questions and dig deeper to learn more.
- You are empathetic. You help put the friendly in user friendly software.
- You are a pleasant person to work with and can teach, learn and share knowledge.
- 7+ years software development experience, with at least three of those
- 3+ years proven experience of the full iOS development cycle
- Experience in developing mobile applications for the iOS platform using XCode and swift programming language
- Experience with designing, building, and maintaining complex mobile apps, including UI design
- Knowledge of general mobile landscape including architecture, trends, & emerging technologies
- Experience with mobile app testing & security
- Fetch data using .net web services
Experience with the following will be highly regarded:
- Unit testing
The development, support and consulting teams are based in Brisbane Australia, but there will be some flexible work from home options on this 6-month contract.
Negotiable, based on experience and skill set.
For the opportunity to become part of a dynamic team apply now to info-IPS@pennantplc.com